How to Become a NPS Member?
Nikon Professional Services is available only to full time professional photographers.
There are absolutely no costs involved in joining NPS, only benefits designed to help you as a photographer.
To qualify as our member, you must:
- be a Full time professional photographer who
- owns a registered company, or
- is working in a registered company
- own 2 or more professional camera bodies listed below plus 3 or more professional NIKKOR lenses
- Z 9, Z 8, Z 7II, Z 6II, Z 7, Z 6, Z 5, D6, D5, Df, D850, D810, D810A, D610, D780, D750 or D500
For COMPANY MEMBERSHIP
1. Photocopy of Identity Card/PAN or Passport
2. Photocopy of Employment letter / press working ID of registered company or organizarion
3. Business name card
How to apply?
The application is by invitation from NPS India team.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact NindSupport@nikon.com
Print out the application form and SIGN on it, MAIL the signed form along with the Supporting Documents to:
NIKON INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.
Plot no. 71, Sector 32, Institutional Area
Each application will be processed by verification. Upon the approval of the membership, you will receive the NPS membership card with its privileges.